[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
W.I.P. - New super-heavy unit "Dreadnought"
AdministratorDate: Friday, 10.07.2015, 05:17 | Message # 16
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
I'm already implemented an Cargo Ship-Crane, that will deliver all humans buildings in the upcoming game version 1.3. So I can add it on the space level for Dreadnoughts support.

I've never played a game earth 2150-2160, so I need to check it.

Quote Demonocolips ()
also question, is it just me or is it that i cant control more than one at a time?

No one can select multiple Dreadnoughts by rectangle selection. But in upcoming game version 1.3 you will be able to add second Dreadnought into selection by pressing and hold LeftCtrl + LMB. But that is not effective for their combat management on the small levels. Unlike other games they have real scales and weapons ballistic based on physics. So, without accurate navigation and formation you can occur wrong collision and friendly fire. Generally each faction can build only one Docking platform + one Dreadnought as unique super-unit yet. Space mission is exception.

I'm post in vip forum a video that shows how to win space mission in 5 minutes.
It is based on upcoming game version 1.3, but generally, tactics is the same.
Attachments: 8279814.jpg (340.5 Kb)

DemonocolipsDate: Friday, 10.07.2015, 07:02 | Message # 17
Group: Funders
Awards: 0
OK the explanation about it being a "Super" unit kind of explains its strategy implications. thanks.

BattlewrathDate: Sunday, 24.04.2016, 10:53 | Message # 18
Group: Gamers
Loving the look of them - as to the construction crane that drops them - on live it all happens a bit fast and - more importantly it doesn't make sense - if the Ark is building it, then why is it dropped instantly? I'd think it'd make more sense if you place a work order and then the crane comes and builds it? And then the queue is on that - or - as part of the queue (on the ark's construction animation) have the last ten second being that a drop crane comes and docks on it - then flies off before the queue time finishes, atleast making the illusion that it's the same one going to drop your building off.

Keep up the great work though.

ShieldstarDate: Thursday, 28.04.2016, 22:26 | Message # 19
Group: Gamers
Yes, its instant creation, best if it takes some seconds for constructor to arrive,

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd