Best Game features EVER !
ImDanimalDate: Saturday, 07.03.2015, 03:34 | Message # 16
Group: Funders
Awards: 0
Thank you so much!

asdf12Date: Saturday, 07.11.2015, 02:07 | Message # 17
Group: Members
I suggest make a historical title, It would bring in a ton of people who are tired of the "Total War" series because they aren't going to release another historical title for a while. The historical title would fit in well too. A general commanding soldiers on a battlefield, yet the general is controlled by a player? That would be something.

hralDate: Tuesday, 24.11.2015, 01:32 | Message # 18
Chief
Awards: 2
@asdf12 - a historical title like the conquest of Attila ? or other historic despot smile  Nice idea smile but maybe for a mod or an entirely different game, if I understand you correctly.

hralDate: Tuesday, 24.11.2015, 01:33 | Message # 19
Chief
I think a new alien hero would be pretty sweet :)

3 human and 2 aliens, would be nice with 3 of each :)

maybe an alien flyer, so alien can also play space missions.

Message edited by hral - Tuesday, 24.11.2015, 01:35

BattlewrathDate: Sunday, 24.04.2016, 10:59 | Message # 20
Group: Gamers
Quote hral ()
3 human and 2 aliens, would be nice with 3 of each :)maybe an alien flyer, so alien can also play space missions.
The third alien ship could maybe be like a drone-carrier, instead of weapons it unlocks more bays for mini-drones that attack enemies, the different weapon slots unlock different weapon types on the drones?

One skill it could have would be turning its self into like a hive, stationary with drones buzzing around it, to deny passage.

A second could be the drones all switch to healing near by units - but is a heavy energy drain.

NightbeatDate: Friday, 19.08.2016, 07:57 | Message # 21
Group: Members
Hi, is this the place to post general suggestions for Warshift? I can't tell.. if it is, I do have one suggestion - and my apologies if this has already been mentioned -
hotkeys for unit commands would be amazing, particularly for creating buildings. Like if you could press b (bringing up the build menu) then v (vehicle depot) to create a vehicle depot. This would make the game more fluid and fun for me.

It's a really great game and I love it!! Graphics are amazing. It reminds me of Rise And Fall, but better. Thanks so much.

hralDate: Wednesday, 31.08.2016, 01:01 | Message # 22
Chief
Yeah more hotkeys would be nice !

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd