WARSHIFT FORUM - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
How to increase pre-order pledge?
ETA3minutesDate: Monday, 02.12.2013, 23:08 | Message # 1
Group: Gamers
Awards: 0
I've pre-order a  SOLDIER  EDITION with 25$, now I want to pay 25$ more to increase my pre-order item to GUARDIAN EDITION. Can it be done?

Message edited by ETA3minutes - Tuesday, 03.12.2013, 12:33

AdministratorDate: Tuesday, 03.12.2013, 12:05 | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Yes, I will add special items to the our PayPal store for that soon.

ETA3minutesDate: Tuesday, 03.12.2013, 12:33 | Message # 3
Group: Gamers
Quote Administrator
Yes, I will add special items to the our PayPal store for that soon.

Thx!And keep up the great work  up

Message edited by ETA3minutes - Tuesday, 03.12.2013, 12:35

Clone303Date: Friday, 09.05.2014, 03:27 | Message # 4
Group: Members
can i ask if you still can pre-order and still can get the models from the game like the badass Siren - Terran special force? or are anyway to do it? for i really like to pre-order the game + the Siren model?

Message edited by Clone303 - Friday, 09.05.2014, 03:28

AdministratorDate: Thursday, 15.05.2014, 19:23 | Message # 5
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
This game is not available for sale yet. Please wait for our announcements, to know when it will be ready to release in early access. Thank you for your interest and support!

hralDate: Friday, 23.05.2014, 23:33 | Message # 6
Chief
Group: Funders
Awards: 2
I thought the 10,000 usd pledge was the only one with a siren model.

Pledge $10,000 or more

0 backers Limited (7 left of 7)

ALDERMEN EDITION - Be a planetary Leader! Lots of privileges & physical rewards included! ______________________________ You will receive x7 sets of all digital rewards from GUARDIAN EDITION + 7 names in credits + your exclusive in-game CAPTAIN code + your own large virtual statue, uniquely designed and named in your honor, located in the level, designed with your help + one copy of each previously mentioned physical statues of Republican Guardian and Acarid Alien. In addition we will give you one more unique statue of our brand hero Female Character (physical reward) + one more in-game character of alderman, who is an planetary leader. This tier is limited by number of planets we have in Universum. Each planet will get only one planetary leader (aldermen). Please contact us previously, to choose a planet, which leader you'd like to be, and to learn whether it is possible to implement your idea in the game, if you want a special design of a planetary leader character.

Estimated delivery: Dec 2014

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd