WARSHIFT FORUM - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Manage squad bots tactics.
TomasDate: Friday, 30.11.2012, 18:06 | Message # 1
Group: Funders
Awards: 0
People who understand the behavior of a, tell me how, how to get a little bots to be useful? Every time when you get to the mission where it is desirable not to lose their entire team mates dying from a thread one mind shooting with a rifle ... Bots-blank refuse to see, that's just a 30 nelly restart the mission as it ran up to my bot lying on the ground and calmly shot him ... I told them in the orders regime "danger" posed mode, "Shoot at its discretion" to set, each bot with Swiss precision and eventually moved so blunt, if moving the squad then they run headlong into battle, but sometimes something like an hour in advance shelters, though it does not help TC is always someone to burn the spirit of our - bang, and he dead, others 0 attention, have reported that the poor soldier fell further yourself go, as long as the bot is specifically in the eye does not see ... As a result of all the bots have to keep at a safe distance, and most run ... Just can not understand how to make bots normally use shelters in the village spirits, maybe, if they are ordered to go to the wall of a house for example, they try to come in, that usually leads to death ...

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd