WARSHIFT FORUM - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
W.I.P. Alien barracks-class structure - "Icubator"
AdministratorDate: Thursday, 12.12.2013, 15:46 | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Here is work in progress thread about alien barracks-class structure - "Icubator"
In game this structure will mass-produce alien soldier-class ai-controlled units, for example "Acarid".
Currently this structure has name "Incubator", but this name can be changed if anybody here have better idea.

Attachments: 6028180.jpg (74.1 Kb)

hralDate: Saturday, 14.12.2013, 00:25 | Message # 2
Chief
Group: Funders
Awards: 2
Nice to see the latest of your work ! I propose Acarid Cloning Vat, as in mass producing aliens... or Acadian Cloning Vat if that has a more general feel to it, a building which could also produce other units than the acarids ?  
Maybe the acarids are the lowest form of beings in Rydon society. In the Biomass Recycler they are stitched together from bodyparts, fecal sludge and obsolete outdated bioprocessors. The acarid is the military version of the drone, which is also produced at the same building, a resource gathering unit, can repair structures, but cannot build, only weak melee attack.

I find it a bit hard to get a scale to the models, when its a tank, I kinda have an idea how big it should be, but maybe we could have a marine model standing next to it, to get a perspective. Dunno if that would be a lot of extra work.

AdministratorDate: Saturday, 14.12.2013, 01:47 | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Thank you, for your comment, hral! I am glad that you are interested in updates.

Attachments: 6556643.jpg (35.4 Kb) · 7088385.jpg (30.5 Kb) · 5583824.jpg (33.4 Kb)

AdministratorDate: Sunday, 15.12.2013, 19:08 | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Attachments: 7719018.jpg (74.1 Kb)

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd