[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
FUNDERS RELEASE: Delivery Information
AdministratorDate: Monday, 01.12.2014, 23:18 | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Hello dear funders,
I'm glad to report that the first version of the game is ready for delivery for all who pre-order it. And in the middle of this month I will start sending delivery letters via email. Since the delivery letters will be sent manually to each individual, it may take some time and there may be some mistakes. So, if you don't receive letter during December, please make sure that it is not put into spam folder and send me your actual email address by using this Contact Form for Technical Support: http://universumwar.com/index/contact/0-3

Since the gameplay may be little difficult for start, I will try to prepare a detailed user manual and maybe some video guides in the near future. But if you encounter any problems or difficulties with game, please use this Contact Form for Technical Support: http://universumwar.com/index/contact/0-3

And finally, my short speech:
Together, we have passed this long way, thanks to your support. This year of project development was most hardest in my life, but I hope that a lot of work was made not in vain. I hope that you will like this game. I think that I got amazing experience during this year. The main objective of the project development on this stage was - creation of the main technical systems that can be improved with new stuff and be able to interact with new features that will be implemented in the following stages. I managed to invent and implement many game features that was not announced for this stage, such as NODE-based system, underwater, orbital gameplay and other. To be honest, additional work make very complicated the task to do everything on time and with sufficient level of quality. But through this, you can imagine the future scale of this project if it get sufficient funding. Many of the experimental features need to be improved. But I'm planning that this will be fixed in following updates.
Soon, after that you will test this game, we will talk about next steps that need to do, to make this project more successfully in the future.

Thanks for your attention and support!
Cyril Megem

hralDate: Tuesday, 02.12.2014, 18:30 | Message # 2
Chief
Group: Funders
Awards: 2
Huzaaaa !

lifefragDate: Monday, 23.03.2015, 14:24 | Message # 3
Group: Members
Awards: 0
did not have time to buy, want to do it now, tell me how

AdministratorDate: Thursday, 26.03.2015, 22:34 | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Quote lifefrag ()
did not have time to buy, want to do it now, tell me how

Thanks for your interest!
Game is not in sale now. But world release will be soon. Please follow updates on this site.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd