WARSHIFT FORUM - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WARSHIFT Factories: Manual Mode vs Automatic Mode
AdministratorDate: Saturday, 23.04.2016, 01:02 | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
I just made some fundamental changes in the gameplay. Initially I was not going to do it. But after getting a lot of requests from players, I decided to try.
Now you can choose between old-school manual or modern automatic production of factories:

1. In the manual mode you can create units when you want and as many as you want, like in the classic RTS games.

2. In the automatic mode you form a squad of up to 4 units, which will spawn automatically and will go along the route that you can change. (This mode helps to save you time for playing in the action mode.)

Special units like artillery and aircraft still can be built only in the ARK. Dreadnought still can be built only in the Docking platform.

By default manual mode is active for player-created factories. Automatic mode is active for pre-built factories. You can change that anytime using AI button in the factory's menu.
These changes requires a lot of re-balancing and even re-design of some levels, what I will do soon..

Now I'm just wondering how much people really prefer creating all units manually? wink

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd