[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Suggestions and Ideas for : Single player missions / Campaig
hralDate: Friday, 28.02.2014, 17:46 | Message # 1
Chief
Group: Funders
Awards: 2
Hi Everyone,

Everyone who has ideas for single players mission, or big ideas for the campaign please post !

Cyril can you clarify what you are looking for here, single player missions for planet Enigma with the set called Forgotten Colony ?
BTW Enigma is a planet with jungle, alien deserts, oh and it has flying islands.

Message edited by hral - Friday, 28.02.2014, 17:50

AdministratorDate: Friday, 28.02.2014, 19:11 | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Greetings,
Yes, I'm looking for any interesting and fresh ideas regarding single player missions on the planet Enigma. By the way, I'm thinking about changing the name "Forgotten Colony" on what some other..

hralDate: Sunday, 09.03.2014, 19:53 | Message # 3
Chief
Hi Cyril,

Some further questions.

- Will player be able to choose which mission to do, or will it be strictly mission1-mission2-mission3 ?
- Do you plan to implement "player choices" in the campaign, like either ally with faction A or with faction B, which will affect the course of the rest of the campaign ?

AdministratorDate: Friday, 14.03.2014, 16:30 | Message # 4
Site Administrator
- For game in this stage player can choose any mission from the list in any order.
- For each mission will be available a few characters with similar abilities that necessary for mission tasks.
For game in this stage will be only Humans campaign.

hralDate: Tuesday, 18.03.2014, 00:31 | Message # 5
Chief
I have a perspective on this, let me know what you think of this :

Campaign Setup Suggestion
The planetary invasion of Enigma is a milestone in human military history, the pinnacle of a long history of strife and warfare.
This time however the enemy is not other humans, but bloodthirsty aliens who wish to enslave humanity.

All missions chronological takes place at (roughly) the same time; 00:00 E-day (like D-day but with E as in Enigma).
Thus they are all able to play in any order.

A massive force is deployed from orbit at key enemy points, these battles are fought out as missions.

Operation Star Smasher
Disrupt alien star fleet logistics, Destroy a heavily guarded structure, which communicates with alien fleet, or is the actual wormhole generator or whatever the aliens use.

Available Heroes :
Paladin
Nemesis
Archangel

Operation Viking
Economy Raid, Infiltrate and destroy one of the most dense alien industrial zones

Available Heroes :
Raider
Corsair (Havoc)

Operation Citadel
Protect combat engineers while they erect a planetary headquarter and main base for the invading human forces

Available Heroes
Goliath (Warlord)
Mammoth

Message edited by hral - Tuesday, 18.03.2014, 00:31

AdministratorDate: Wednesday, 02.04.2014, 21:54 | Message # 6
Site Administrator
Hello Jarl,
Thanks for your suggestions! Some of them are really useful.
I liked the idea that the different missions can take place at the same time but in different places. I think this scheme is suitable for some missions. For other more appropriate sequential execution of tasks. In any case, I will give the player access to all missions at once, so that he can choose to stick to the story sequence or not. I accept this decision based on my negative experience with some other games. Sometimes I uninstall game because I did not have time to pass those missions that was not interesting for me and could not proceed to the next missions, which may have been more interesting.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd