WARSHIFT FORUM - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
What abilities of Heroes you would like to see more in game?
1. Transformations [ 2 ] [15.38%]
2. Mutation and morphing [ 1 ] [7.69%]
3. Really Big guns! [ 2 ] [15.38%]
4. Psionic & Magic :) [ 1 ] [7.69%]
5. Sci-Fi technologies [ 7 ] [53.85%]
6. Biological weapons [ 0 ] [0.00%]
7. Close fight [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. Other [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 13
AdministratorDate: Tuesday, 08.10.2013, 17:44 | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
It would also be great if you tell us more specifically what you chose and how to implement it in the gameplay!
If you choose the other variant, feel fee to describe it in detail!:)

NOTE: Funders only can take part in this voting! But all, members can post their opinions in this thread.

TimoteiDate: Wednesday, 09.10.2013, 00:31 | Message # 2
Group: Gamers
Awards: 0
Unique Sci-Fi technologies + Big guns =)

Also more tactical abilities and more interaction with friend/enemy AI

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 09.10.2013, 13:58 | Message # 3
I would agree with Timotei, if it's SCI-FI tech plays an instrumental part in it and the interaction with AI would be an awesome plus for the game. Having it help the player in in some way for instance in huge battles, or "humanizing" the rival AI.

To me heroes should play like RPG characters, BUT go insane on the level of customization. Allow for community mods contributions under strict guidelines or produce more items for them, think skyrim. That's an insane amount of work, but still a good (long term) goal in my POV. Let me get a Commando type unit with a mohawk and a patterned suit tailored to my likings and i'll care more for it than anything else... I'll cry if he dies  biggrin

But, you asked for abilities and implementation so, here's my thoughts:

- Command AI to do unsual things, that change the balance of a big fight when i'm losing (at least to even the scales if i'm having my but kicked);

- If it's RPG like (and I have no clue how you are implementing that) I should gather/buy/steal blueprints to make custom model wepons for my heroes, new ones, old ones, altered ones, crazy ones, think borderlands + skyrim + warcraft III lol (that would make for awesome missions, that would have a nice reward)

- Passive abilities that would grow in accordance to the experience gained on battles;

- Tactical unit formations;

I think that's enough for now lol

cheers

TreavorwalkerDate: Wednesday, 09.10.2013, 17:31 | Message # 4
Group: Funders
Big guns all the way nothing is more fun then just blowing the crap out of stuff all though it really only applies to the human faction i guess the aliens could get big alien type o guns shooting plasma and venom and stuff

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 09.10.2013, 18:10 | Message # 5
Quote (Treavorwalker)
Big guns all the way nothing is more fun then just blowing the crap out of stuff

If I had a second vote, it would be Big Guns  cool

zhuangtom88Date: Friday, 25.10.2013, 07:48 | Message # 6
Group: Great Funders
I think it is good to have biological weapons deprived from the aliens.
The hero may not be limited to be those "designed ones", but also can be regular infantry units. 

For example, a republican guard can become a "hero", who can have the ability to enhance group performance or may have very high personal combat weapons.

The hero may have the ability to "hack" or deprive the parts & ability from enemy unit. For example the hero republic guard may have the nano-tech ex-skeleton  system develop from terrain campaign, yet the more exciting option will be to deprive the bio-tech ex-skeleton from the enemy unit. Then the tech tree grows rapidly since every kind of unit have weapon system, defense system and mobility system to replace with enemy's parts.

MysteryOneDate: Sunday, 23.10.2016, 11:32 | Message # 7
Group: Members
I like the idea of transformation (like a few avatars already do).

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Nominia Ltd